In future school invoices will be issued by email, saving the environment and postage costs. Please keep an eye out over the coming week. If your email has changed recently please let us know at the front office.
As this is Kristy’s last week before she goes on maternity leave we would like to take this opportunity to wish her and Jonathan all the best for their upcoming journey and would like to formally welcome Tricia to our school.
We still have a number of items children have brought up to the office that have found around the yard. If your child has lost something in the past few weeks please come and see us. Anything left over at the end of the term will be donated.
We have noticed the lost property area in the foyer is getting quite full again. As the warmer weather approaches, jumpers start to come off and go missing so make sure you check the lost property for any items you think may be missing.
Along with the warmer weather the UV rating will be starting to rise. Please make sure your child has a hat for outdoor play. Hats can still be purchased through the front office as well as at Lowes.
Danielle and Julie
Upcoming Courses and Parent Information from the Community
- NDIS Community Information Session – This information session will offer people general information about the National Disability Insurance Scheme. Thursday the 14th September at 10.00 – 11.30am at Noarlunga Centre or Wednesday the 27th of September at 10.00 – 11.30am at Marion. For more information and to book please contact https://www.stickytickets.com.au?57995 or phone 0475 971 403
- NDIS Community Information Session – Would you like more information on how to access the scheme or help to prepare for your NDIS planning Appointment? Wednesday the 27th September 1.00 – 2.30pm at Marion. For more information and to book please contact https://www.stickytickets.com.au?57995 or phone 0475 971 403.
- 2017 Celebration of Life Art Exhibition – Featuring inspiring art with a cultural diversity theme. 4th to the 25th of October from 10am daily. West Torrens Auditorium (in the Harmra Centre) Brooker Terrace, Hilton. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8378 4100.
- Family and Carers Support Program – This Carer Support Program is delivered over 7 consecutive weeks covering the issues facing families as they manage the impact of mental illness on their lives. Tuesday nights from 6.00 – 9.00pm starting the 7th of November at Christies Beach. Fees apply. For more information visit skylight.org.au or call 8378 4100.
- Banana Splitz – The Banana Splitz program is for children aged 6-12 who have experienced parental separation. 6 weekly sessions beginning Tuesday the 31st October from 3.30 – 5.30pm at Christies Beach. For further information contact Candice at AnglicareSA on 8305 9200.